Blog

A Personal Glimpse

Posted on

This is going to be one of the early post on this website and before I go all berserk with my ranting about writing and present scenario of publishing and talking about current industry trend. I wanted to share some glimpse from the vault of my thoughts. You should at least know a little bit […]

Blog

Three Act Structure Part 1 (FIRST ACT)

Posted on

Probably more than 80% of you have heard about this three act structure thing and like remaining 20% doesn’t know what the hell it is. The chances are that even if you are in that eighty percent you might have wondered about it. What is this three act structure and how to implement on your […]

Blog

Erotica vs General romance

Posted on

  Oh, my! One of my friend asked me this questions even though he was pulling my leg. For him, erotica is just porn and the indirect question was have I ever write it or tried to write it. I fell for the trick because I started explaining like real explaining. Then when I saw […]